This theme file can be added to your Zumo XT, and will make your active route line thinner than any track which you might also choose to have actively shown, in this way, the route will be over-laid, and you’ll also still be able to see your pre-defined track (imported from basecamp [Route->Create Track->Export to GPX, import to XT however you choose, I use explore.garmin.com now for simplicity]).
Instructions to add this theme file to your XT:
- Mount your Zumo on your PC.
- Browse using file explorer to ‘This PC’ or ‘My PC’ – you should see your Zumo device connected. – Browse through to your Internal Storage.
- Find the (/ Maps / Themes) folder – copy this file into that folder.
- Eject your device.
- Boot it up.
- Into the settings, under Maps, you can find a theme called Chris – select it.
- Then choose to display one of your loaded track, and then create some navigation which overlaps with it.
- You should see something like the image below, where the Navigation track is now narrower than before, and allows you to see the track beneath it.